Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Apple Music Will Be Streaming A Lot Of Neil Young Tonight -- January 26, 2022

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! LOL. This is hilarious.

Are there four music streaming options? Amazon Music? Apple Music? Spotify? Pandora? 

Which is best?

From c|net, December 5, 2021: "... the competition between (sic) Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music is keener than ever."

Hopefully everyone is aware of the Joe Rogan - Spotify - Neil Young controversy. If not, google it. 

Earlier today:

  • Neil Young gave Spotify an ultimatum
  • Spotify called his bluff and removed Neil Young's music from their streaming music service

Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess what would happen next.

Music lovers, as a rule, would not appreciate Joe Rogan. And that's being kind.

I just knew what was going to happen next. I just knew it! LOL.

And there it is, trending over at twitter right now

And it's not good for Spotify. A typical tweet (and there will be thousands of these before the night is over; there are already 135,000 tweets):


****************************

Greatest Hits, Neil Young
 
For the record, I'm not a huge Neil Young fan. And I've never listened to Joe Rogan to the best of my knowledge. Certainly not on purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Most of what I know in re Neil Young is that he didnt like Alabama and Lynard Skynard didnt Neil Young.
    Personally always preferred Skynard myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As noted in the blog, I didn't much care for Neil Yound and now care for him less.

      Delete