Saturday, December 4, 2021

Saturday Morning, Nothing To Do With The Bakken -- Global Warming And The Madagascar Drought -- December 4, 2021

I have ignored non-Bakken news this past week. Most of my posts have been on the Bakken this past week but it's time to put things in perspective with other non-Bakken news. I'm not sure how to do it: one long post with lots of stories, or stand-alone posts. 

I'm going to start with stand-alone posts, but may consolidate them later.

Let's start with global warming. I first heard this narrative on NPR radio yesterday -- I was blown away by the "honesty." Now today, none other than Bjorn Lomborg shows up with the same story on my twitter feed. 

Again, the English media is covering international stories not being reported by "our' own mainstream media. I was not aware that Madagascar was experiencing its worst drought ever with huge famine concerns. 

So, here's the link to Bjorn Lomborg and and the link to The Guardian.

*******************************
Global Lockdown: One Full Year -- The Year of the Plague

With that decrease in human activity, atmospheric CO2 should have dropped precipitously. It didn't another record set. From the NOAA. The US agency that carries the water for the US environmentalists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment