Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Colonial Pipeline Website Now Down -- May 11, 2021

The company tweets that its website is down; unrelated to the ransomware story. Okay.  

**************************
Corky Update

For the past two weeks, Corky has not been seen. Sophia's story is consistent: Corky is/was visiting her parents and friends in Hawaii. Apparently Corky also took a side-trip to Unicorn-Land (similar to the hobbits and Middle Earth, but with more rainbows).

Well, today, we got this photo and a note from Sophia's mother: Corky is back.

Photo below. Sophia's companion these past two weeks has been Piggy, the larger of the two in the photo below. Corky to the viewer's left. Corky looks a bit tired, but none-the-worse-for-wear. 

Apparently, Corky traveled with Liesha to Unicorn-Land. When Sophia told me that, I asked her if I would ever get to see Liesha. Sophia said, "nope." That was pretty abrupt; seemed pretty "mean." Then Sophia added: Liesha is an invisible unicorn.

I accidentally repeated that, "Oh, Liesha is imaginary, huh?" 

Wow did Sophia jump on me, "Liesha is not imaginary. She's invisible."

I asked Sophia how to spell Liesha and she spelled it as I've written it. I had to google correct spelling of Leisha; I told Sophia that the correct spelling of Leisha is Liesha.

Sophia said, without missing a beat, "That's how they spell Liesha in Unicorn-Land."

In Unicorn-Land, Corky visited the Uni-Corn Maize, the National Unicorn Monument, and Unicorn Monticello.

Piggy and Corky

No comments:

Post a Comment