Friday, October 4, 2019

Walgreens Photos - Nothing About The Bakken -- October 4, 2019

There are probably a half-dozen "best" photograph-developing options.

I used Shutterfly at one time. Probably best for applying photographs to mugs, etc.

But, for everyday photograph development, I'm using Walgreens and love it.

At 9:52 a.m. this morning, I sent a single "negative" to Walgreens for an 8 x 10.  I received an automatic reply that the order had been received.

At 10:04 I received e-mail confirmation that my order was ready.

That's faster than I could do it at home even if I wanted. With the cost of printer ink, it makes no sense.

I'll pick up the photograph on the way home from Starbucks -- it's a two-minute bicycle ride from home.

And, if Rogaine is on sale, ..... LOL.

*********************************
Wall Street's Worst Fear

Biden, like Hillary, could be bought influenced. Pocahontas' signature plank: destroy Wall Street.


Link here.

[This was posted the day that mainstream media "agreed" that the Biden campaign was over.]

If one wants to see how fast and how far a candidate can fall, check out "Kamala" at the link. Truly startling.

I'm not sure what should be most concerning to Biden: how fast he is falling and the Ukraine story is yet to really "hit." Or how fast Pocahontas is rising. Now, take out Sanders, and it's hard to see how the Biden line / Pocahontas line don't cross within the next ten days.

On Wall Street, the crossing of the Biden line and the Pocahontas line will forever be known as the "death cross."

Hillary's hope(s):
  • brokered convention
  • Sanders re-covers
  • Pocahontas peaks too soon
  • Trump implodes
Any three of the four will do.

For Joe Biden:
Day after day, I'm more confused
I'm feeling the strain
I want to get lost, free my soul ....
.... and drift away.

I'm beginning to think I'm wasting time
I don't understand the things I do
The world outside looks so unkind
Give me the beat ... free my soul ...
I want to drift away ...

Thanks for the joy you've given me ...
Just drift away.

Drift Away, Dobie Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment