Saturday, December 8, 2018

One Month To Go: Then Top Stories Of The Year To Be Posted -- December 8, 2018

Every January I post the top stories for the preceding calendar year. It's often difficult to come up with the top story of the year. This year it's going to be really, really easy. I already have it. Nothing is likely to change my choice. I will probably have several examples to prove my point but one of the examples will most likely include this well. This well is NOT the top story of the year. It is just one of hundreds of examples that I will use to defend my choice.

This well has not been re-fracked according to available data, but the data certainly suggests it must have been re-fracked but either way it won't change the top story for 2018.
See full production profile at this post.

*****************************
Army - Navy

I see President Trump is in the stands at the Army-Navy football game. He is on the job 24/7. He simply amazes me. With all that is going on, he had time to "needle" his great friend and really nice guy French President Emmanuel Macron who has apparently gone AWOL while Paris burns.

Ring of Fire, Johnny Cash

2 comments:

  1. With the genuine admiration you have for DJT, I'm especially interested to how you'll react to 2019. I'll be staying tuned...


    ReplyDelete