Monday, August 27, 2012

On The iPad Today. Minimal Blogging Until Tomorrow.

I will use this post as a place to experiment.
AAPL and QEP.
Just testing: honoring Neil Armstrong.
Note: on this version of the iPad, I cannot reply to comments. I cannot post comments to my own site. It's a function of this version of the iPad; I don't know if it's true for newer iPad versions. For that reason, I may not post comments.
No surprise how AAPL is doing today. What is surprising is the commentary from some contrarians.

2 comments:

  1. Which iPad u talking about?

    Posting from an iPad 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the first version. I just checked it again, to be sure, but I cannot post comments to my blog on the iPad "1."

      I have not tested the function iPad 2 which my wife has. And I don't have the most recent operating system on the iPad 1.

      But it's a moot point. I now have access to a desktop computer (yes, it's an Apple, also).

      Delete