Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Offer to Buy Surface Land in the Heart of the Bakken -- North Dakota, USA

I don't have a "want ad" or "classified" section so I don't know how best to handle these opportunities and requests, but for now, I will handle them on a case-by-case basis.

I received a note from someone looking for land available for purchase that might be suitable for "a low-impact, high-end temporary employee housing community."  The details follow. I am not associated with the request or the requester, and am posting it only as a service.

Postings like this will be linked over at the "Investors" tab

**********

Wanted: 10 - 20 Surface Acres Along A Main Road in the Heart of the Bakken

If you have some vacant land along a main road in the heart of the Bakken, my company may be interested.

We are looking to make an immediate (possibly this week) acquisition or lease on 10 to 20 acres of relatively flat land.
The land will be used for a low-impact, high-end temporary employee housing community.
We will be providing two-bedroom cabins for employees working in the region.
These attractive cabins will help solve the housing crunch there, and will provide you with some immediate or ongoing cash as well.

Though we will consider a variety of parcels, some features that would make your land most attractive would include:

quick access to a major road
electric power
water
sewage
relatively easy to grade
minimal zoning requirements
in an area of high housing demand

I know that few properties fit all these requirements, but if yours fits some, please email me as soon as possible at ptmoore63@gmail.com.  Tell me about your land and why you think it may be a fit.

The owner of my company has already made 3 other recent ND acquisitions, and he is serious about obtaining another piece of land immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment