Friday, March 25, 2011

QEP Hitting 52-Week Highs -- CNBC, 1:30 p.m. -- March 25, 2011

QEP hitting 52-week highs.

QEP was a "spin-off" of sorts from Questar in last year or so.

QEP has 89,000 net acres in the Bakken, mostly inside the reservation, a very good area. 

This site has several postings on QEP from the very beginning. This supports something I've said before: one could almost acquire shares in any Bakken company starting two years ago and do well. Going forward it's a bitter tougher, but recent pullback on Bakken-related shares due to NOG issue provided another opportunity.

Note: this is not an investment site. I am inappropriately exuberant with regard to the Bakken and my postings. I am much more exuberant in my posting than I am with regard to investing; I remain very conservative in my holdings. This is an educational site; I tried the site without referencing investment sites  but it is impossible to tell the Bakken story without citing investment angles. To some extent, and maybe a major extent, share prices of Bakken companies reflect enthusiasm in the Bakken for continued growth rather than current earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment