June 16, 2017: Zavanna with two new permits in Stockyard Creek --
- 33678, 1,025, Zavanna, Hanson 28-33 5H, Stockyard Creek, t1/18; cum 81K 7/18;
- 33679, 858, Zavanna, Hanson 28-33 4TFH, Stockyard Creek, t1/18 cum 61K 7/18;
August 24, 2015: Zavanna Angus wells ten miles east-southeast of Williston (note: CLR also has "Angus" wells in Elm Tree oil field) --
- 26687, 1,210, Zavanna, Angus 3-10 7H, Long Creek, middle Bakken, max gas was trip gas of 2,184 units; flares 2 - 6 feet, 19 drilling days, big rig 8 days, 81% within target interval, 24 stages, 2.8 million lbs, t4/15; cum 266K 7/18;
- 26686, 548, Zavanna, Angus 34-27 4TFH, Stockyard Creek, t9/15; cum 170K 7/18;
- 26685, 1,543, Zavanna, Angus 3-10 5H, middle Bakken, gas shows as high as 5,770 units, flares 2 - 6feet; big rig - 12 days, 67% within target interval, 35 stages, 3.9 million lbs, Long Creek, t3/15; cum 237K 7/18;
- 26684, 567, Zavanna, Angus 3-10 3TFH, Long Creek, t9/15; cum 258K 7/18;
- 26683, 2,950, Zavanna, Angus 34-27 2H, Stockyard Creek, t9/15; cum 387K 7/18;
- 26682, 2,770, Zavanna, Angus 3-10 1H, Long Creek, t9/15; cum 293K 7/18;
- 20085, 825, Zavanna, Nelson 3-10 1H, Long Creek, 35 stages; 3.8 million lbs; t8/12; cum 442K 7/18; off-line many months; see much more about this well as this post;
- 26676, 630, Zavanna, Nelson 3-10 3TFH, Long Creek, t2/15; cum 192K 7/18;
- 26677, 695, Zavanna, Nelson 3-10 2TFH, Long Creek, total drilling days, 28; "the Three Forks is sourced by the Lower Bakken member"; benches mentioned; "the first bench of the Three Forks is the zone of interest for oil production"; gas shows as high as 6,500 units; difficult to stay in target; majority of the lateral was drilled just above the ideal target zone (2 - 3 feet in TVD); reported dated July 22, 2014; 100% within TF first bench; t2/15; cum 258K 7/18;
Zavanna will add three (3) middle Bakken wells and three (3) TF wells to #20085 in Long Creek.The reader suggests I look at the homepage: http://zavanna.com/company.html and: http://zavanna.com/business-strategy.html.
Here's an update of the existing well:
- 20085, 825, Zavanna, Nelson 3-10 1H, 35 stages; 3.8 million lbs; t8/12; cum 170K 9/13;
For newbies, take a look at that well. It's a non-descript well, a well that would not have caught anyone's attention when the IP was reported (a mediocre 825) and here it is about a year later, and the well has produced close to 200 boe.
The natural gas processing plants in the area are simply inadequate to handle all the production.
|Pool||Date||Days||BBLS Oil||Runs||BBLS Water||MCF Prod||MCF Sold||Vent/Flare|
From the GIS map server, this is what the area looks like right now, in three screen shots:
First, the two new wells next to the existing well:
Second, six new wells to the west of the existing well noted above:
Finally, zooming out to provide a perspective of the entire area. In this screenshot, the six-well pad is not identifiable as a six-well pad; only #26687 shows up: