Tuesday, May 10, 2022

NDIC Not Providing Bakken Data -- May 10, 2022

What we're missing:

  • daily activity report
  • monthly hearing dockets

This blog depends on daily activity report from NDIC. Without the daily report, this blog is hardly necessary.

NDIC daily report not available:

  • Monday, May 9, 2022
  • Tuesday, May 10, 2022

See sidebar at the top.

I am very unhappy with the blog. To make it worthwhile, the blog needs data from the NDIC oil and gas website. 

But we move on.

I took the blog down because I thought it irrelevant and superfluous without the NDIC data. 

But too many readers suggested I post regardless, so we're back to where we were yesterday. 

Thank you for understanding. And your patience. It can hardly get worse.

***************************
WWII and Nylon Stockings

Older folks will know what I'm talking about when I mention "WWII and nylon stockings."

Fast forward. 2022. 

It's bacon.

Seriously. 

For first time in several weeks, I took la jefa out to brunch. As a side order, I got "million-dollar-bacon" -- four slices for $5.49 or $5.99, I forget. 

I ate two slices and saved two slices for later. 

Tonight, our daughter, Sophia's mother gave me six slices of bacon from some "uber-eats" thing. She doesn't eat bacon but knew that I love bacon. So, I have bacon for the next several days if carefully rationed. 

What a great country. At "First Watch," la jefa had eggs benedict, salad, and all the trimmings. Me? A bloody Mary, an English muffin, and the aforementioned bacon.

8 comments:

  1. I want a refund for the past year for my NDIC subscription. I can't be the only one. Use some of that Legacy money to hire some creative folks that know what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've often thought the same thing, but $50 for the basic subscription won't make the NDIC rich or won't make any difference in my quality of life. However, I have heard from more than one reader they did get a discount when renewing their subscription. LOL. Basic subscription: $50.

      Delete
  2. As a daily reader for many years I am relieved to hear you will blog on! All of your posts are of interest and your effort appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind words. I hope you still feel that way a week from now if NDIC is still not up and running. Without the NDIC data, I feel lost .....

      Delete
    2. I enjoy reading your blogs. I have for many years. Thank You an keep up the good work.

      Delete
    3. Much appreciated. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. I look forward to your information also and have been following you for at least 10 years now. I was saddened that you might quit posting. I also look at activity from the NDIC. So thankful for all your information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. Without data from the NDIC the blog really is not necessary, but I heard from a lot of folks having accessing the site, and I didn't want to frustrate them. So, we're back to normal -- except no data from the NDIC. Very, very concerning. Thank you for taking time to write.

      Delete