Sunday, July 11, 2021

For Investors Only -- Oil And Gas -- July 11, 2021

This article is almost a week old. I was not interested in it when it was first published, but after recent events / stories coming out of California and now the Permian, all of a sudden this article becomes more compelling, at least for the archives.

From Brian Sozzi, the anchor, editor-at-large, Yahoo!Finance: ten great stocks to own because oil prices have surged -- Goldman Sachs

  • turnaround stories: OXY, XOM, OVV
  • M&A winners: FANG, COP, EQT, PXD, DVN,
  • company-specific stories: HES, SLB

Note two companies of interest not mentioned: RDS and CVX

By the way, I was blown away by the fact that the story had such a huge typographical error -- and it wasn't just once but twice. That makes it something other than a typographical error, doesn't it? I previously noted the typographical error, but only saw it once. This time I saw it a second time. 

How did an anchor, editor-at-large make such a huge mistake? It makes me wonder if I'm missing something.

Be that as it may, for investors in oil and gas, one now has an interesting list from which to choose. 

Brian Sozzi listed ten; I added two more.

********************************
What A Ham!

 Wearing crazy socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment