- will entail building two separate oil pipelines
- one straddling North Dakota and Montan
- another in Wyoming
- 16-inch North-Dakota pipeline will be called the "South Bend"
- 150,000 bopd from Johnsons Corner in McKenzie County to Baker, MT
- will extend for 137 miles across the two states (ND and MT)
- Wyoming line will be known as the "Equality" line
- 200,000 bopd; from Hulett, WY, to Guernsey, WY
- will enter the national system, including the proposed Liberty Line
- Liberty Line: a separate project by Bridger and Philips 66 that's slated to run to Cushing, OK
- does this look like a direct non-Canadian competitor to the Keystone XL?
Saturday, October 19, 2019
Update On Proposed "Bridger Expansion" -- Huge Non-Canadian Keystone XL Competitor -- Won't Touch Nebraska -- October 19, 2019
From the Bismarck Tribune: