August 30, 2016: see this post also.
No wells coming off confidential list Tuesday.
No producing wells reported as being completed.
Five new permits:
- Operator: BR
- Field (County): Dimmick Lake (McKenzie County)
- Comments: these are five Dodge permits in section 17-151-96; three middle Bakken and two Three Forks wells; all appear to be on one pad
- Statoil (3): one Michael Owan and two Reitin permits, all in Williams County
- Whiting (2): two Hecker permits in Stark County
- HRC (2): two Forth Berthold permits in McKenzie County
- Enduro Operating: one NSCU permit in Bottineau County
- Resource Energy Can-Am: one Olav permit in Divide County
- 31247, conf, new name: West Clark 201-01SWD, was: West Clark 103-0136H -- production history:
|Date||Oil Runs||MCF Sold|
I don't understand this. When a file name includes PNC it means the permit has been cancelled. I would assume "SWD" means a salt water disposal well, but it makes no sense for this to be a SWD based on production. The well is still listed as being CONFIDENTIAL.
Screenshot of the area where #31247 is located: