Friday, March 31, 2017

Whiting: Comparing Redtail Niobara With The Bakken -- Seeking Alpha -- March 31, 2017

Link here.

Archived.

A reader sent me the link (a huge "thank you"). A quick e-mail reply after quickly reading the article:
These analysts really do a great job trying to sort this stuff out. Even with all the time I've spent on the Bakken, I've never been able to figure out the investment side.

I'll have to read this article several times -- it seems to be one of the better ones -- to really understand it.

I'm always "humbled" when I see an article like this -- there is just so much to cover, so much to learn.

It's interesting how big an effect the DAPL might have on these companies.

If the DAPL really does make that big a difference in the Bakken (profitability and production), everyone in ND should be even more upset how long it took to get this "relatively" simple project completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment