I assume she is down for three reasons:
- not liberal enough (four points there);
- her screeching (two points there);
- her history of opportunism/lying (two points there)
Most recent poll: Sanders by eight points over Pocahontas.
Sanders stayed about the same.
Pocahontas loses six points.
Biden: down three points.
Who picked up those nine points? Bloomberg picked up four points.
It appears Bernie's support is fixed, stable, unshakeable, but won't change a whole lot.
Support of Pocahontas is blowin' in the wind.
Bloomberg making inroads but trivial, irrelevant. Unlikely to come out of MA with any delegates.
- 91 of 114 delegates based on primary voting (rest are "super-delegates")
- must get at least 15% of votes to be "viable)
- in polling above:
- 25 + 17 + 15 = 57 (assuming Buttigieg hits 15 and is viable)
- 25/57 = 44%
- 16/57 = 28%