Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another Bit of Global Warming to Hit Tomorrow? -- Seattle -- Nothing To Do With The Bakken

Link here: biggest snowstorm in decades begins -- Seattle, Washington
The snow into Thursday could end up being one of Seattle's biggest snowstorms on record.
The storm and its heavy snowfall have the potential to close passes in the Cascades, clog streets at sea level with tons of snow and slush and force flight delays and cancellations
Perhaps an update tomorrow if warranted.

2 comments:

  1. Bruce - I live in Gig Harbor WA and am a 1966 grad of Williston High. We have about 10" here and I am about 100' above sea level. Not too many cars out and everything looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I bet it does look pretty. We had 3" overnight two nights ago, but it all melted the next day.

      (I'm sure you know all my postings with "more global warming" are "tongue-in-cheek." Don't take those postings seriously; just having fun.)

      Delete