Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Not Another Record, But Finally Back Above 200 -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

202 active drilling rigs in North Dakota today.

I had lost the bubble on KOG's rigs. I thought five was some kind of a record, but I'm wrong. KOG has had five operating rigs for some time.  I sure am glad I have this page -- one of the best pages for a quick look.  That page improves with time. I try to keep that particular page up to date, without the page becoming unmanageable.  Four of KOG's rigs are in McKenzie County (regular readers know what this means) and one rig in Dunn County.

Fidelity still has just the two rigs.

Oasis has seven. Oasis has as many as nine (if I counted correctly) back in October, 2011.

Slawson has seven. 

OXY has 15.

2 comments:

  1. new directors cut at ndic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow,you beat me to it. I looked for it five minutes ago, and it was not there.

      I will post/link it momentarily.

      Delete