Friday, January 14, 2022

The Waste, The Waste -- January 14, 2022

This is an interesting story because of what was not said. 

Disclaimer: I think CenterPoint Energy is one of my long-term holdings in one of my orphaned portfolios. Long forgotten. If so, dividends were reinvested over the 30+ years I've had it. Assuming I have it. I really don't know. If I have it, I don't plan to sell it, so I'm not going to go looking for it, and if I don't have it, it's a moot point, I guess. I have no interest in the company but it seems I did buy shares in this company at one time. Long forgotten

Whatever. 

But a digression. As I was saying, this is an interesting story because of what was not said.

Link here

Headline: CenterPoint wants to spend $900 million on two natural gas plants that will run ten percent of the time.

Now why would they do that? 

This is a very, very long article. Archived.

No comments:

Post a Comment