Nine (9) new permits --
- Operators: Hess (3), SM Energy (3), Baytex (2), Enduro
- Fields: Baskin (Mountrail), Camp (McKenzie), Blooming Prairie (Divide), Newburg (Bottineau)
Ten (10) producing wells completed:
- 25797, 1,068, Whiting, Uran 43-17-2H, Sanish, t1/14; cum --
- 25179, 1,894, KOG, P Wood 154-98-4-26-35-14H, Truax, t12/13; cum 2K 12/13;
- 26488, 1,770, KOG, P Wood 154-98-4-26-35-14H3, Truax, Three Forks B1, t12/13; cum 2K 12/13;
- 25474, 1,658, XTO, Kerbaugh 31X-4C, Beaver Lodge, t12/13; cum 5K 12/13;
- 25178, 1,880, KOG, P Wood 154-98-4-26-35-13H3, Upper Three Forks, t12/13; cum 2K 12/13;
- 25177, 2,044, KOG, P Wood 154-98-4-26-35-13H, t12/13; cum 4K 12/13;
- 25420, 846, Hess, CA-Halverson 154-95-0409H-6, Hofflund, t1/14; cum 7K 12/13;
- 25034, 651, Hess, LK-Thomas-145-97-3625H-4, Little Knife, t1/14; cum 3K 12/13;
- 25069, 467, Hess, EN-Hermanson A 155-93-3601H-3, Robinson Lake, t1/13; cum --
- 26051, 1,390, Whiting, Bartleson 34-20TFH, Sanish, t1/14; cum --
It appears that Hess is changing the way it names some of its well, for example:
- 26812, loc, Hess, EN-Hermanson-LE-155-93-3601H-3 (EN-Hermanson-2560-155-93-3502-3601H-3).
Obviously this is a permit for a 2560-acre spaced well, but instead of naming all four sections, it appears the well name will only include the two sections the horizontal is actually in. From the name alone, one cannot tell that it is a permit for a 2560-acre spaced well. I have to admit, the former designation was getting a bit long; it was probably causing havoc with the company's Excel spreadsheet. Smile. Also, note that these were still Hess Corp wells and not Hess Bakken Investments wells.
Oasis is also changing the names of five Shaw 6092 wells (permits 27463 - 27467); the name changes reflect new targets.Wells coming off the confidential list Wednesday:
- 27463: will now target "T" and not "B"
- 27464: will now target "B" and not "T2"
- 27465: will now target "T2" and not "T"
- 27466: will now target "B" and not "T2"
- 27467: will now target "T" and not "B"
- 24053, 892, Petro-Hunt, Wisness 152-96-33C-28-5H, Clear Creek, t1/14; cum --
- 24320, drl, CLR, Raymo 5-31H, Dolphin, no production data,
- 25376, 526, Fidelity, Kubas 12-1H, New Hradec, t8/13; cum 32K 12/13;
- 25451, 381, Baytex, Twin Butte 17-20-162-99H 1BP, Ambrose, t8/13; cum 37K 12/13;
- 25887, 2,834, BR, Blue Ridge 24-31MBH, Keene, no production data, but Blue Ridge wells are good wells; t1/14; cum --
- 25933, 163, Murex, Lexie Kay 31-30H, Wildcat, producing, far northwest corner of North Dakota, near Fortuna oil field/Writing Rock oil field; t9/13; cum 16K 12/13;