Sunday, January 22, 2023

My Shrinking World -- January 22, 2023

According to the website, our floor plan, A6, has 919 square feet: described as one bedroom, one bath but, in fact, has an additional small den off the living room.

I can now spend 75% of my time in the apartment in the bedroom. The bedroom cannot be greater than 25% of the entire apartment which would make it 250 square feet but it seems much bigger, more like 20 x 20, or 400 square feet.

Tonight it was sublime in the bedroom. In my easy chair with hearty -- very hearty -- nachos, watching the Dallas football game on the "relatively" big screen and Hulu. Surrounded by books and with my MacBook Air, it was a wonderful night. We are lucky to have a huge bedroom that faces the DFW international airport.

The football game is over and I quickly transitioned to music -- first, Hulu music documentaries; later I will switch to YouTube, and then finally to Alexa / Amazon / Echo. 

The "internet" is quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment