Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nine (9) New Permits -- The Williston Basin, North Dakota, USA

Daily activity report, March 27, 2012 --

Operators: Enerplus (4), KOG (2), Fidelity, Sinclair, Whiting

Fields: Alger, Epping, Lone Butte, Mandaree, Green River

The four Enerplus wells are probably on the same pad in Mandaree oil field, Dunn County.

Eight (8) wells released from "tight hole" status, including:
  • 20924, 1,299, Hess, EN-Sorenson A-154-94-0211H-2, Mountrail;
  • 21085, 933, Denbury, Satter 24-35NEH, McKenzie; 
Three of the eight were not fracked/completed.

Two wells on DRL status reported IPs:
  • 20510, 705, Zavanna, Everett 1-15H, Williams
  • 20994, 1,074, Sinclair, Uran 3-15 TFH, Three Forks, Mountrail

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bruce not on this subject, How ever I know how much you Love Your Grandaughters! I also have a Grandson and three step grandaughters my Wife and I missed them growing up they were to far apart State wise. Thanks to our Well, we will see them alot more finishing High School and Elementry School. Well now my Grandson I see him every week I pick him up from Kindergarden and we HAVE FUN!! So I made a Zip Line off a tree in the yard. He loves laughing and Flying through air. I used Cable Quick Release Pully and a Swing set Seat, which works GREAT so Hope you can try it There Fun and the Kids Love It!! Tex you again Grandpa.
    From Grampa Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the best time of the day (M-F) is picking them up from school in the afternoon. We really have a great time.

      For folks interesting in the Cable Quick Release Pulley, here's a website:
      http://www.treehousesupplies.com/Zip_Line_Kits_QuickSilver_Zip_Line_Kit_400_p/qk400312.htm

      Thank you for a great tip.

      Delete