Sunday, December 12, 2010

Early History of the Current Boom -- Bakken, North Dakota, USA

The original intent of the "Million Dollar Way" was to help me understand the oil boom occurring in western North Dakota at the time (about 2007, when I started the original blog), and educate folks along the way.  I never intended to get into the investing aspects of the Bakken but it was impossible to separate out my original intent from financial activity, since dollars often quantified and/or clarified what was happening.

However, every once in awhile, I come across a great article or scientific study that fills in more of the puzzle.

This evening I came across an extremely well-written, informative article, from April, 2006, that provides details on the burgeoning boom back then.

I think newbies will enjoy this article. I found it fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment