Thursday, July 25, 2019

Cleaning Off The Desktop -- July 25, 2019

Sent to me by a reader. Undated; unlikely that both were "taken" at the same time but the point is made. My brother-in-law, who lives in southern California, will testify to the veracity of this picture:


And, Mr Berman, your point would be exactly ... what?


Pysch! On this news, WTI fell below $56.


I can't wait to see the Q&A:


"Bob, tell a bean joke. It always works for me."


10:1 rule. Take out BA, CAT, and AAPL today, and the Dow would have been trading up 140 points:

2 comments:

  1. Only slightly related to the Mueller joke: it’s baffling seeing roughly half the country totally unconcerned with the repeated claims that we should take the foreign election interference very seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely. I am amazed that closer to 100% of Americans aren't totally unconcerned. It's truly a non-story. President Obama said that very, very clearly, three weeks before the Hillary-Trump election.

      Delete