Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Missed It By That Much -- Investor's Business Daily; WTI Pushes Over $50 -- October 5, 2016

Price of WTI: I've always said it is a fool's errand to try to predict the price of oil. On October 3, 2016, just two days ago, I posted:
Link here. Despite OPEC "cut" -- US oil may not top $50 ceiling until next year -- Investor's Business Daily.
Today:


**************************
The LEGO Disney Castle Is Available Again

The Disney Castle was oversubscribed when it was first released. It was "temporarily" removed from the LEGO catalogue.

I linked the LEGO Disney Castle at the sidebar at the right at the very top. I checked it this morning, and lo and behold, it was available. I immediately went on-line but the site crashed. I immediately called "Customer Service" and got through to "Reuben" in Connecticut immediately. He said the site was crashing because the orders for this castle were coming in fast and furious.

Whatever.

I was able to order a Disney Castle.

All is right with the world.

No, it is not for me.

By the way, folks are buying this Castle and then "flipping" them for significantly higher prices on eBay.

*************************************
White Christmas

1942


1939 / 1943


The song that changed Christmas -- WSJ.

And then there are the DAPL protesters. Whatever. Some Americans have no idea how "fortunate" we are.

Dame Vera Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment