Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Many Disrupted Lives Under ObamaCare -- The Fiscal Times

This is not even over at Drudge. This is over at Yahoo!News.
Deb McEneaney of Sag Harbor, N.Y., was jolted in November when her insurance company notified her that it was canceling a group health plan that had been tailor made for her and her husband and their family-run business.
Her insurance broker assured her she had nothing to worry about when the administration began the formal rollout of Obamacare on Oct.1. But the insurance company, United Healthcare Oxford, subsequently wrote her saying that it would no longer allow group health plans for two people who were related because of new restrictions under the Affordable Care Act.
I don’t know if I can totally blame Obamacare, but of course I will forever,” she said during a recent interview. “I believe that everyone has the right to health insurance. But I also believe that if you’ve been paying insurance your entire life and have never gone without medical coverage, and you pay your bill on time, that the rug shouldn’t be pulled out from under you when you’re 60 years old.”
"I don’t know if I can totally blame Obamacare, [because I voted for Mr Obama], but of course I will. Forever." Paraphrasing -- a useful journalistic tool. 

President O'Bama's health czar: hey, if you want to keep your coverage, you are going to have to pay more. Get over it. Paraphrasing -- a useful journalistic tool. 

President O'Bama: "Shop Around." A direct quote.

 And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment