Thursday, September 12, 2019

Solar Energy Debacle In The UK? -- Oilprice Article -- Top International Story Of The Year? Global EV Sales Fall For First Time In History -- September 12, 2019

I skimmed this article; looks like one for the archives.

Solar energy debacle in the UK.

Reported over at oilprice with a lot of links to other sources.

Archived.

Related: is this the beginning of the end for Tesla's solar business? Also at oilprice. Dated June 20, 2019.

Isn't this interesting? I can't read the story -- behind a paywall -- but the headline: global EV sales fall for first time in history. Link here. But a google search reveals many, many articles, most of which are accessible. A top story of the week.


2 comments:

  1. Apparently there is a worldwide shortage of extension cords for the EV's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I did not know that. But it would not surprise me. Nothing about EVs surprise me any more.

      Delete