Jobs: boom. T+74 days.
Only off by: 42%
February revised: down 53,000 to 245,000.
- The Drudge Report: huge banner with unemployment number
- Yahoo!Finance: not up at first; haven't checked again; I assume it's up by now [I was wrong; incredibly, at 8:59 a.m. Central Time -- 90 minutes after story broke -- Yahoo!Finance has not posted the story
- Google Finance: small story buried several stories downs
- LA Times: just checked on-line front page -- overloaded with anti-Trump stories; not one headline story on the jobs number
- Fox News: not one of the top banner stories (which really surprised me; Fox must really be fair and balanced -- LOL
By the way, anyone who thinks Trump doesn't understand "the unemployment rate" is an idiot to begin with -- especially with that headline -- there must be at least six unemployment rates, U1 - U6, and I doubt one out of 100 senators can explain all six. This might help (LOL):
If not, this might help (LOL):
But my favorite: