- Trinity Christian school will delay opening until Tuesday after Labor Day due to nearby road construction.
- Dakota Parkway to 26th street, both directions; paving; the new intersection will be a "T" with stoplights allowing traffic to go both left and right from either direction.
- The small Sixth Street access point to Dakota Access will be eliminated.
- These changes will provide a better, safer approach to the new high school (west side of town).
- Truck traffic has been moving to the truck bypass around Williston, alleviating much traffic congestion.
- A turn lane will be added at 42nd Street, near Walmart.
- Construction later this year, next for 32nd Avenue; and, at the 26th Street and Second Avenue Intersection.
- Near the new 26th Street and Dakota Parkway access point, there is a city road project that is nearing completion: the frontage road near Sears and Roosevelt Hotel; this stretch will be paved "this weekend."
- The city has just opened the second mile of 11th Street.
Friday, August 26, 2016
Highway And Road Construction Update For Boomtown, USA -- August 26, 2016
From The Williston Herald, updates on Williston road construction:
Posted by Bruce Oksol at 8:02 AM