Saturday, May 16, 2020

Notes From All Over, Early Saturday Morning Edition -- Nothing About The Bakken -- May 16, 2020

If it weren't for blogging, I would have never connected the two:

On music:
“After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” -- Aldous Huxley
Glen Campbell, and to think he started out as a studio guitarist for "the wrecking crew":

Amazing Grace, Glen Campbell

I had seen the Glen Campbell video numerous times; this was sent to me by a reader noting that I was back in my "Scottish" phase.

Reading about the Yeah Yeah Yeahs led me to the Aldous Huxley quote.

********************************
Global Warming

This gets a bit long; you only have to watch the first few seconds or so to get the gist:


Now it's "global cooling" we need to be worried about.
The Sun is entering a period of “solar minimum” that could cause temperatures to plummet by up to 2C over 20 years and trigger a global famine, according to experts. 
And again, had it not been for blogging, I doubt I would have ever spent much time reading about the "solar minimum."

Bad news for alarmists: Sweden's Wuhan flu experience.

Bad news for CNN viewers: St Greta is now a Wuhan flu expert.

*************************************
What's Your Handicap?

I"m a white protestant. LOL.


My favorite: gentle on my mind.

And we'll end the homage to Glen Campbell with this clip:

Alice Cooper On Glen

************************************
Cuomo

You can't save every life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment