Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Notes From All Over, Part 1 -- Nothing About The Bakken -- March 15, 2020

I first posted this on March 15, 2020, but it was accidentally posted on a different blog. I was wondering what happened to it. Well, I found it. So, it will be out of sequence, but that's fine.

I happened to find it when I was posting this note regarding one of the books I'm reading.

Making social media rounds now:


Link.

Is it not amazing how great writing can put so much into less than a minute of filming? Ya gotta love it.

*******************************
Two Weeks of Bliss, Maybe Four Weeks

Almost no Uber-driving.

Stores will be empty.

Streets will be empty.

And four great books, all of which I've never had time to finish.

And once the weather clears, a lot of grilling.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers was awesome.

    Make it through the storms ok? Looked intense on radar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Cheers was awesome. We were "grew up" with a lot of great shows.

      Lots and lots of rain, as you noted, but apparently not much wind in the local area -- no trees down.

      Delete