Wells coming off the confidential list today were posted earlier; see sidebar at the right.
Four (4) new permits --
- Operators: EOG (3), Hess
- Fields: Parshall (Mountrail), Ellsworth (McKenzie)
- 26644, 1,849, MRO, Big Eagle USA 41-17TFH, Van Hook, t12/14; cum --
- 27816, 1,952, QEP, TAT 33-28-34-27LL, Grail, t8/14; cum 63K 11/14;
- 27836, 1,415, MRO, Richanda USA 21-4H, McGregory Buttes, t12/14; cum --
- 28111, 1,675, MRO, Susana 14-23TFH, Bailey, t11/14; cum 19K 11/14;
- 28233, 681, Statoil, Myron 9-4 5H, Squires, t11/14; cum 2K 11/14;
- CLR is changing the names of three Thorvald wells suggesting different targets. In two of the cases, it is simply swapping the middle Bakken for the upper Three Forks and vice versa, but in the third name change, CLR appears to be targeting the middle Bakken instead of TF2. This may mean "nothing" or there may be a reason why they are doing it at this time.