Not even in office yet.
Sucking all the oxygen out of the room.
CNBC is reporting that Alibaba will discuss expansion plans with Trump; company aims to create 1 million US jobs over the next five years.
- Chinese government's reaction.
- Chinese-Taiwan relationship.
- Taiwan president to visit US.
- Amazon? Trump looking for competitor to what he sees as a monopoly.
- Mexico: deep doo-doo if the country ends up at the back of the line
- US is seeing impact of a do-nothing president on a never-ending apology tour