Friday, June 19, 2020

Disclaimer And Notes

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, career, travel, job, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

Note: I post a  lot of new notes every day; I update many older notes every day. I often make content and typographical errors. I try to post links "everywhere" to make it easier to fact check -- at least fact-check the source from which I got the item.

Note: I am inappropriately exuberant about the "Bakken."

Note: I often intersperse factual content with personal comments and opinions. It is difficult to tell what might be my opinion -- see one of the notes above.

Note: except for my inappropriate exuberance about the "Bakken," I don't have any hidden agenda with regard to the Bakken. With non-Bakken items, I very likely have agendas which may or may not appear obvious.

I'm off the net for awhile.

2 comments: