Monday, May 1, 2023

Apple Savings -- May 1, 2023

Locator: 44513A.

Apple Savings: $1 billion in first four days after launch. This is an interesting story. There's no way millennials and Gen Z will invest in I-bonds -- and now they have Apple savings. Apple savings is so much more flexible and millennials and Gen Z are already familiar with the Apple iPhone. 

I've invested in I-Bonds over the years, and, wow, what a hassle. What a pain. I will never invest in I-bonds again, simply because of all the wickets to access one's account.

Apple Savings: face recognition or fingerprint and that's it. 

Speaking of which, Schwab's facial recognition technology is the beset I've seen.

At 4.15% APR, Apple Savings competes head-to-head with US I-bonds.

Alerus banking, Grand Forks, ND: $3 billion in assets.

2 comments:

  1. Well done... NEWMAN RANDY L. https://www.alerus.com/team/randy-newman/
    Director Shares owned...774,281




    ReplyDelete
  2. So why would this entity own $34 million in cash surrender value life insurance on its key employees? After all, their stock is publicly traded.... Actually, I probably know why but still wonder if speculating of life expectancy is a banking/financial planning business proposition. As usual, I know bupkis~

    ReplyDelete