Others increasing their dividends/distributions include: MetLife (from 27.5 to 35 cents); Suntrust Banks (doubles their dividend from 10 cents to 20 cents); Travelers (from 50 to 55 cents).
It is amazing: up until two days ago, everyone was piling on AAPL, suggesting how badly it was doing. Today, nothing but stories on how incredible AAPL was doing. LOL.
Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment decisions based on anything you read here or anything you think you might have read here.
Be sure to scroll down. The big post for the day was posted earlier.
Still to report today, end of day:
- AMZN: right on the nose; 23 cents, shares surge; sales up 23%; thin profits (again);
- MSFT: 68 cents, beating expectations by 5 cents; "earnings fall less than expected";
- Starbucks: right on the nose at 56 cents; but revenue up 9% from same period last year;
- Weatherford: beats by 2 cents; 13 cents;
- EOG: down slightly
- CVX: flat
COP: up slightly
PSX: down slightly
XOM: down slightly
- BHI: down slightly
- SLB: flat
- HAL: down about a percent
- HP: after reaching new highs yesterday, profit taking today, down 3%
- KOG: up slightly
- ENB: up slightly; near its 52-week high
- EPD: up sligthly; also near its 52-week high