Monday, April 23, 2012

For Investors Only: Oasis Is "Substantially" Undervalued -- SeekingAlpha

See disclaimer; this is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold. I am simply looking for articles on Bakken companies to post. This is one of them. Having said that, Oasis has always intrigued me.
  • Earnings are set to explode. The company made 64 cents in FY2011, and analysts project $1.64 a share in earnings for FY2012 and $2.69 in FY2013.
  • The reversal of the Seaway pipeline at Cushing will have positive impacts for Bakken producers when it takes effect in May. Bakken producers have generally been getting $10 a barrel less than the Cushing price because of the current glut of oil in the middle of the country.
It's hard to believe that at one time WTI and Brent oil were very close in price, but for the longest time have had a double-digit delta.

[Thank you to all who wrote in to alert me to an error in the subject line. Thank you. I only posted one of several comments that pointed this out.]

4 comments:

  1. I think your title is wrong...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct; I mistyped. It's been corrected. And that was huge error. Smile. I probably would have caught it later today when reviewing what I posted (maybe, maybe not) but only after hundreds of others would have seen it. Wow.

      Delete