Wednesday, April 12, 2023

QCOM Raises Its Quarterly Dividend -- April 12, 2023

Locator: 44376B.

WTI: $83.50. And SecEnergy Jen “clueless” Granholm is talking about refilling the SPR later this year “if it’s in the best interest of the American taxpayer.” Link here.

Harry: to attend coronation alone. Pretty easy to figure out who won, who lost but 9 out of 10 Americans will get it wrong. Meanwhile:

  • Harry and Meghan's son Archie will celebrate his birthday same day as the coronation!
  • four-year birthday will be celebrated without his dad!
  • dad will be gone for a week!
  • Harry will easily feel like the spare tire at all formal events;
  • expect an American television network extravaganza for the four-year-old's birthday
  • with the time difference, the four-year-old's birthday party at 2:00 p.m. will coincide with ballroom dances at 8:00 p.m. in London.
  • I can't even begin to imagine how much fun Meghan will be having hosting a birthday party for Archie without his dad there. 
  • but he's a military man and sometimes service / duty comes before family -- even if one is the spare?

Locator: 44376B.

This absolutely does not matter one bit but it's always nice to see.

Earlier today, sticking to my investment plan, I added to my QCOM position, for no other reason than it was "part of the plan."

Now, moments ago, it's being reported that QCOM has announced that it is raising its quarterly dividend from 75 cents to 80 cents, payable I assume on / about 6/23/2023. A 6.7% pay raise.

************************
Investing

Based on historical data, "we" still have another year of accumulating US equities "on sale."

Historical data suggests the Dow won't be back to previous highs until the summer of 2024.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

Again, all my posts are done quickly. There will be typographical and content errors in all my posts. If any of my posts are important to you, go to the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment