Thursday, April 21, 2022

How Dr Fauci Fooled America -- Newsweek -- November, 2021 -- Re-Printed By MSN -- April 20, 2022

The writers of this article: 

Martin Kulldorff, Ph.D., is an epidemiologist, biostatistician, and Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School
Jay Bhattacharya, MD, Ph.D., is a Professor of Health Policy at Stanford University School of Medicine
Both are Senior Scholars at the newly formed Brownstone Institute.

This article would not have caught my eye except for the fact it was in msn: Microsoft News -- the partner with NBC, MSNBC.

It reads like something I would expect over at Fox News. Full article has been saved elsewhere, but for now, not behind a paywall.

*************************
Puerto Rico, Social Security, and Justice Sotomayor

Schneider at CNN: link here

Analysis: SCOTUSblog.

2 comments:

  1. Dummy me, I had the naive notion that the Supreme's charge was to interpret the law in the context of its constitutionality.

    Shows what I know! Sonia has a different "view"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree completely. But for the case to have made it to the US Supreme Court it suggests that others agree with Sotomayor. Unless perhaps because PR is a territory these cases end up at SCOTUS. I don't know. But I agree with you. Seems like a no-brainer. US Congress can easily change the law.

      Delete