Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Cracker Barrel Announces An Increase In Its Dividend -- September 21, 2021

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here

Cracker Barrel dividend history.

Today, announces a thirty percent increase in its dividend, from a dollar to a dollarthirty. Link here.  

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here

Did I mention:

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.  

I have no relationship with Cracker Barrel. I've actually never cared much for Cracker Barrel in the big scheme of things. I think I've visited Cracker Barrel three times in my entire life. 

But this is why I find it interesting. I see Cracker Barrel as a leading indicator with regard to Covid. One wonders how many folks stop at Cracker Barrel on the way to those 100,000+ college football stadiums? A lot of those stadiums are in the southeast (SEC?). And it's my perception that Cracker Barrel is a southeast phenomenon (along with Waffle House).

4 comments:

  1. There is a nice Cracker Barrel in Missoula MT. No Waffle Houses though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did not know that. Our younger daughter will be thrilled to hear that. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. At Junction of I-90 and Hwy 95/Reserve Street.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time we travel out to Flathead Lake and our older daughter wants to re-live "A River Runs Through It" we will visit. It was her favorite movie when she was younger.

      Delete