There are no wells coming off the confidential list Thursday because there was no June 31st, six months ago. Nor will there be a June 31st in 2016.
Third day in a row that no producing wells were reported as completed.
Three (3) new permits --
- Operator: BR
- Field: Corral Creek (Dunn)
Katie Ledecky named "Person of the Year' -- 2015 Swammy Awards.
- 500 freestyle – 4:26.58 – 02/06/2015
- 1000 freestyle – 8:59.65 – 12/13/2015
- 1650 freestyle – 15:13.30 – 12/06/2014
- 800m freestyle – 8:07.39 – 08/08/2015
- 1500m freestyle – 15:27.71 – 08/03/2015
- 1500m freestyle – 15:25.48 – 08/04/2015
- First woman under 9:00 in 1000 freestyle (beat Katie Hoff’s 9:10.77 from 2007)
- First woman under 15:15 in 1650 freestyle
- First woman under 8:10 in 800m freestyle (8:07.39)
- First woman to win four individual freestyle golds at a World Championships or Olympic Games
Los Angeles: Crime Out Of Control
I was thinking about this earlier today, even before this story was published. All things being equal (and they aren't with the huge number of undocumented criminals and terrorists entering the country) one would expect crime to increase when mayors tell criminals, looters, demonstrators, etc., that "we will give you room to destroy." In addition, the police are now much more careful when responding to calls, giving the "bad guys" a bit more incentive to be "bad guys." On top of that, the headlines: felons released ahead of schedule due to overcrowding, other reasons.
Anyway the Los Angeles Times is reporting that crime in all categories has surged:
For the first time in more than a decade, all categories of crime rose across Los Angeles in 2015 as police struggled to get control of the problem, according to LAPD data.
Violent crime in L.A. climbed 19.9% and property crime increased 10.3% through Dec. 26 compared with the same period last year, according to the police data.
It marked the second year in a row that violent crime rose, but the first time since 2003 that both violent and property crime rose.Fortunately they caught Bill Cosby.