Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Just A Thought -- September 3, 2019

Very, very, very few folks will understand this note.

There are a lot of third generation, and maybe fourth generation, folks with a North Dakota connection who are getting "mailbox money" that is a gift from their homesteading grandparents and/or great-grandparents. Good for them. Those that get that mailbox money are reminded of their heritage every month, and, I hope, never forget to count their blessings.

Again, play it loud. With Bose headphones.

I'd Rather Go Blind, Beth Hart

2 comments:

  1. You can be assured, I count my blessing even though grumbling as a teenager for having to pick all those rocks. The Song was magnificent. better than Beyonce...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Picking rocks." LOL. I did that, north of Williston, ND, for about two weeks one summer during high school years. Perhaps the hardest manual labor I ever did.

      Delete