Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Apple Page -- November 30, 2017

My wife is not a computer geek, nor is she all that impressed with Apple in the big scheme of things. Some years ago, I was pleasantly surprised when she actually wanted an Apple Watch. She has had a Series 1 Apple Watch almost since the day they were released. And she loves it.

Tonight, she came in smiling/laughing that the watch had just told her she had met / surpassed her exercise goals for the past three days. She really, really enjoys that Apple Watch.

Much more I could write but most folks may not care, so I will move on.

At Target tonight, I saw the Series 3 Apple Watch. Only $399.

She doesn't know it, but I will get her the Series 3 one of these days, unless I wait too long and then she will get the Series 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment