Monday, May 3, 2010

113!

I've had this blog for a couple of years now (I honestly don't remember when I started).  I probably post five times a day (new posts and update old posts), so literally thousands of postings, updates, etc.  But I have to admit the best idea came from one of my readers: linking folks who post on message boards elsewhere.

I call that Western Union (at the top of the blog site on the left). I only link those folks who consistently provide good information / observations. It really works well.

And I see "we" have a new record for active rigs in North Dakota today -- must have happened over the weekend: 113.

Price of oil today in question. One would have thought that with oil spill off coast and concern about shutdown of new rigs until this is sorted out could raise prices, but it turns out folks are worried that oil tankers from outside US will have trouble getting to ports/refineries in Louisiana, resulting in more oil sloshing around in tankers off-shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment