Nine new permits:
- Operators: XTO (7); Whiting (2)
- Fields: Haystack Butte (McKenzie); Truax (Williams)
- Comments: XTO has permits for a 7-well Prairie Federal pad in NWNE 30-149-96; and, Whiting has permits for a two-well Oppegaard pad in NESE 9-154-97
- 30266, 3,729, MRO, Hillesland 31-3TFH, Bailey, section 3-146-94, t5/18; cum 34K after 24 days;
- 33598, 3,473, MRO, Rita 41-3TFH, Bailey, section 3-146-94, t5/18; cum 26K after 17 days;
- 32517, 3,438, MRO, Ryan 42-5TFH, Lost Bridge, section 4-148-95, t5/18; cum 35K after one full month;
- 23163 (see below), 3,545, MRO, Ross 42-5H, Lost Bridge, section 4-148-95, t5/18; cum 81K after one full month; fracked 3/16/18 - 4/9/18 (look at how long it took them to frack this well); 7.53 million gallons of water (on the low side); 85.5%water; 13.6% sand;
|Pool||Date||Days||BBLS Oil||Runs||BBLS Water||MCF Prod||MCF Sold||Vent/Flare|
Look at the production data for two CLR Mountain Gap wells still on confidential list; compare with that MRO Ross well noted above.
Now go back and read carefully the full post for the CLR Mountain Gap wells at that link (https://themilliondollarway.blogspot.com/2018/06/fracfocus-data-for-two-wells-currently.html).
See this post for discussion.