Monday, April 14, 2014

For Investor's Only; Lots Of Green

Snapshot taken at 10:58 a.m. Central Time, April 14, 2015, one business day after the mini-crash. (The mini-crash was pretty much biotech and tech in general. WTI held and oil-related stocks were relatively unaffected by the mini-crash last week.)

It's important to remind newbies: I track companies to help me follow the Bakken (I also track some other companies to follow other sectors, see welcome/disclaimer for how this all started). Just because I list a ticker symbol does not mean I have any recommendations regarding buying, selling, or trading that stock.

I will tell you, over the past several years, I missed huge opportunities in AAPL, AXAS, BEXP, KOG, CRR, HP, MDU, ISIS, CAH: some I never bought; some I sold way too early, one I recently re-bought. And I have no regrets. Never look back except to learn from mistakes.

Midday trading: trading at new highs -- CLR, ECA, EPD, ERF.

The dollar is rising -- and even so, WTI/Brent is up. Good news.

Against the Wind, Bob Seger