Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Love Him Or Hate Him, He Never Fails To Take An Issue Head-On -- April 1, 2020

Updates

Later, 10:46 p.m. CT: this is why I love the blog. In the original post, I wrote:
This is a most interesting poll. The results are interesting but that's not the most interesting part. See if you can guess what I think is most interesting about this poll. Link here. Don't write me with your thoughts. My answer "at eleven."
Well, it's almost eleven. This is what I find most interesting. People are starting to go crazy -- see this story --  and this is just April 1. It's not even April 2, and the "national lock down" has been extended to the end of April / early May. "We" will be lucky to get to mid-April. And if we do, it will still be another two weeks.

Here in the local area, we've already seen signs of civil disobedience -- and we live in a very, very upscale, law-abiding, quiet area of Grapevine, TX. And it looks like the calm, quiet, law-abiding citizens are already upset with the city council and the local police going a bit too far in trying to keep people locked up -- even though there is no "stay-at-home" order. Yet.

Yes, this is going to get very interesting very fast. You can only push people so far.

[Later: just after posting the above, I checked PowerLine, and there it is, another example: people turning on people in France. Earlier I said to myself, the president suggests that we will be in lock down at least until May 3. I 'm doubting we will get to mid-April. What I need to hear is a game plan, a strategy for getting back to work. I've not heard that game plan, that strategy from anyone. If the CDC had its way, we would be in lock down until June, 2021.]

Original Post

How many American lives did he just save?

We'll never know, will we?


This is a most interesting poll. The results are interesting but that's not the most interesting part. See if you can guess what I think is most interesting about this poll. Link here. Don't write me with your thoughts. My answer "at eleven."

Gasoline demand:


See Rasmussen poll above.

Cable news wrap: link here.



The first quarter of 2020 was filled to the brim with news, from the impeachment trial of President Trump and the contentious Democratic primary to the growing coronavirus pandemic, but MSNBC failed to add viewers, and experts say that's a serious issue for the far-left network.
Fox News grew 38 percent among total viewers during the first quarter of 2020 compared to the same time period last year, and MSNBC's liberal rival CNN grew 26 percent, while MSNBC finished the quarter with roughly the same viewership as Q1 of 2019.
It was even worse for MSNBC when it comes to the key news demographic of adults age 25-54, as Fox News grew 42 percent and CNN grew 27 percent, while MSNBC dropped by one percentlosing viewers during, arguably, the most newsworthy quarter in a decade.
I didn't really think about the cable news network story and had not planned to post it until I looked at MSNBC's flagship. See link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment