Wells coming off the confidential list Thursday:
- 29803, SI/NC, BR, Morgan 14-21MBH, Pershing, no production data,
- 30435, SI/NC, SM Energy, Anne 13B-19HS, Ambrose, no production data,
- 20336, re-entry/1,162, BR, Sun Notch 43-32H, Sand Creek, McKenzie; t9/11; cum 37K 8/15;
- Operators: EOG (10), QEP (4)
- Fields: Clarks Creek (McKenzie), Grail (McKenzie)
- Comments: the QEP permits are for a 4-well pad; it looks like the EOG permits are for two neighboring pads -- one with 6 wells, one with 4 wells; close enough to be one large 10-well megapad; see this post for explanation of the graphic below which was posted earlier; all I've added in the graphic is the "new stuff" in green -- the new 10-well megapad proposed by EOG (disclaimer: I could be very, very wrong on all this. There's a lot going on and I don't always get things right the first time, and I can be wrong on even the second or third time. If this stuff is important to you, go to the source):
If a single well is equivalent to a small mom-and-pop convenience store, a 4-well pad is equivalent to the Little America Super Station on I-80 in Wyoming, and a 10-well pad is a small industrial park. A ten-well pad sitting next to another 10-well pad is ... well ... humongous.