Thursday, August 26, 2021

The CLR FIU Units -- "Federal In Unit" -- CLR Inventory

CLR's FIU inventory:

  • Bice FIU, Chimney Butte oil field, no federal ownership that I can see;
  • Brangus FIU, Elm Tree oil field,
  • Cuskelly FIU Cedar Coulee oil field, no federal ownership that I can see;
  • Dennis FIU, Cedar Coulee oil field, no federal ownership that I can see; the Dennis FIU is tracked here;
  • Dolezal FIU, Chimney Butte oil field, no federal ownership that I can see;
  • Flint Chips FIU, Cedar Coulee oil field, no federal ownership that I can see; the Flint Chips FIU is tracked here;
  • Jersey FIU, Alkali Creek oil field,
  • LCU Foster FIU, Long Creek oil field,
  • Plano FIU, Todd oil field, southwest of Williston, tracked here.
  • Springfield FIU, Brooklyn oil field, no federal ownership that I can see; tracked here;
  • Tallahassee FIU, Indian Hill oil field, no federal ownership that I can see;

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This should help: http://themilliondollarway.blogspot.com/2021/02/clrs-thirty-dennis-fiu-flint-chips.html.

      One parent well followed by any number of daughter wells.

      Delete