I just updated most of the IPs for 3Q16 wells still on drl or SI/NC status. I didn't keep track of the number of Statoil wells still on SI/NC status, but there were about eight of them, and none of them were completed; Statoil has not completed any of its SI/NC wells since the last update (date unknown but probably six months ago) that were reported in 3Q16. Note: the data is through January, 2017; obviously reporting and paperwork lags behind what is happening in the field.
These are the updates for all the wells I looked at; I went through about 75% of the list. All of these were on SI/NC status (except, of course, the Newfield well).
Note the XTO wells: huge amounts of sand; huge number of stages; lousy IPs' and most were shut in / had no production data two to three months since the wells were completed. It should be noted that many/most of the XTO wells were stimulated in November, 2016, and production data is posted only through January, 2017, right now. There is a lag in paperwork and reporting by at least 60 days. Also, note XTO's #30834, only 10 stages, 2 million lbs. For newbies, the Siverston oil field is an incredibly good oil field for most operators.
Statoil: for 3Q16 SI/NC wells, no change
XTO (these five XTO wells updated here):
- 30834, 326, XTO, TAT State Federal 14X-36D, Bear Creek, 10 stages, 2 million lbs, t12/16; cum 3K 1/17;
- 31596, 287, XTO, Johnson 31X-6CXD, Siverston, t11/16; cum --; stimulated 8/13/16; 60 stages, 17.76 million lbs;
- 31609, 156, XTO, Johnson 31X-6G, Siverston, 40 stages; 7.3 million lbs, t11/16; cum —
- 31597, 122, XTO, Johnson 31X-6D, Siverston, 40 stages; 7.7 million lbs, t11/16; cum —
- 32151, 186, XTO, Johnson 31X-6HXE, Siverston, t11/16; cum 6K 1/17; 60 stages; 17 million lbs; stimulated 9/7/16;
- 30280, 3,327, BR, Merton 21-15TFH, North Fork, 26 stages, 12 million lbs; t9/16; cum 73K 1/17;
- 30918, 1,520, WPX, North Segment 6-5-4HA, Van Hook, 61 stages, 9.3 million lbs, t1/17; cum 41K after 47 days;
- 30920, 1,202, WPX, North Segment 6-5-4 HB, Van Hook, 61 stages, 9.3 million lbs; t12/16; cum 28K 1/17;
- 30921, 1,629, WPX, North Segment 6-5-4 HY, Van Hook, 61 stages, 9.1 million lbs; t12/16; cum 46K after 58 days;
- 29858, dry, Newfield, Jorgenson Federal 148-96-10-15-2H, Lost Bridge, (original name of this well was Jorgenson Federal 148-96-10-15-11H; target was changed from Three Forks B1 to middle Bakken; I did not find a sundry form explaining reason to plug hole (usually due to casing or similar issue)