December 10, 2018: the Dinwoodie wells will now be tracked here. Production data has been updated. There is a rig on site and I assume the rest of the Dinwoodie wells are being fracked.
Original Post (from December 29, 2016)
Proposed location for a 5-well Hess AN-Dinwoodie pad:
The AN-Dinwoodie Wells
The first one:
- 19887, 714, Hess, AN-Dinwoodie-153-94-2833H1, Antelope, Sanish pool, t7/11; cum 270K 2/20; off line since 1/19; back on line 6/19; from the file report, the geologist's notes: the Antelope field covers more than 76 square miles and produces from seven pools: Devonian, Madison, Red River, Sanish, Silurian, Stonewall, and Winnipeg/Deadwood. Sanish pool cumulative production totals from December 1953 through January 2011 is: 13,628,037 BO; 1,324,964 BW; and, 13,049,445 MCFG. Peak oil production occurred in 1966 with a maximum of 34 wells producing from the Sanish Pool during 1967 and 1968. Seventeen wells are currently producing from the Sanish pool in Antelope field.
The Devonian Three Forks formation and target zone: 11,262' MD (10,866' TVD). The top of the ideal preferred target zone is approximately 16' TST beneath the top of the Three Forks formation.Then:
The target zone ... informally named "D" and "E" intervals...the lateral was drilled 100% within the upper portion of the Three Forks formation, wiht greater than 70% of the well bore to be completed within the ideal preferred target porosity. Drilled from re-entry to TD in 23.7 days; drilling along the the lateral was efficiently executed in two runs.
- 33238, 3,541, Hess, AN-Dinwoodie-153-94-2833H-8, API: 33-053-07890, Antelope, t4/19; cum 72K in less than 3 months; cum 196K 2/20;
- 33237, 900, Hess, AN-Dinwoodie-153-94-2833H-7, API: 33-053-07889, Antelope, t7/19; cum 47K 2/20;
- 33236, rig on site (10/18), 2,706, Hess, AN-Dinwoodie-153-94-2833H-6, API: 33-053-07888, Antelope, 70K in less than 3 months; t4/19; cum 175K 2/20;
- 33235, 2,154, Hess, AN-Dinwoodie-153-94-2833H-5, API: 33-053-07887, Antelope, t4/19; cum 115K 2/20;
- 33234, 2,471, Hess, AN-Dinwoodie-153-94-2833H-4, Antelope, API: 33-053-07886, t4/19; cum 110K 2/20;
- 32860, 2,708, Hess, AN-Dinwoodie-153-94-2833H-2, Antelope-Sanish, t10/17; cum 229K 2/20;
- 32861, 2,202, Hess, AN-Dinwoodie-153-94-2833H-3, Antelope-Sanish, t10/17; cum 289K 2/20;
- 32862, 1,952, Hess, AN-Dinwoodie-LE-153-94-2833H-8, Antelope-Sanish, t10/17; cum 277K 2/20; recently (6/19) back on line after being off line for five months;
- 19887, 714, Hess, AN-Dinwoodie-153-94-2833H-1, Antelope-Sanish, t7/11; cum 270K 2/20; no bump in production; off line as of 1/19; still no back on line as of 6/19;